We are continuing to take measures to ensure the wellbeing of our customers and employees during the COVID- 19 pandemic.
We are closely monitoring the official advice given by the Government on the steps we are undertaking. We are vigilant in ensuring all of our employees have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation. There are a number of control measures which we have been implemented across all of our sites. These include, but are not limited to:
- We have carried out a COVID 19 risk assessment (available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provided additional cleaning, handwashing and hygiene products
- We have taken reasonable steps to help people work from home where it’s practicable for their role
- Increased frequency of general and surface cleaning throughout our sites
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a safe distance in the workplace and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage the risk of transmission.
To ensure we can safeguard against the virus we ask all customers & visitors to Chassis Cab sites to:
- We recommend you wear a face covering when inside our buildings & working in close proximity to others
- Use hand sanitiser
- Respect social distancing
- Obey all signs displayed at the front of reception (each site being different)
- Respect our employees
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these measures, we appreciate your cooperation in ensuring they are followed.